facebook

Help Identifying an Electric Hub?

Home / Forums / General / Help Identifying an Electric Hub?

Home Forums General Help Identifying an Electric Hub?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve Bonner
    Participant

Hello,

I have bought a second hand front hub motor assembly (with wheel fitted) and despite trying online searches I can find nothing about its specification. I need to know what its power rating (Watts) and its nominal operating voltage is?
    I have an image of the logo and a serial number from the hub, but it doesn’t come up on any google searches, and wondered if anybody might help me decode it?

The part code (or serial number?) is: EB34071016H, and in the absence of being able to post an image (can I?), the logo looks like a capital letter G, where the horizontal ‘arm’ of the letter G is a lightning bolt. The circular part of the G is almost a perfect circle with a slight gap/opening, which implies it is either the letter G (or possibly a C ?).

If someone can help me identify the manufacturer that would be a great start to my searches.

FYI, I am currently running the hub at 24V and it seems to function perfectly well, but would like more information before I start putting it to serious use.

Cheers,

Steve

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.