Brand Name: Kona
Battery Manufacturer: Shimano
Wheel Size: 28 in
Categories: Electric Bikes
The introduction of the Remote 160 in 2020 brought the feeling of a Process to an eBike. With rave reviews from many of mountain biking’s top publications we felt the need to take it a step further. The Remote 160 DL utilizes Shimano’s new EP800 motor with a 504 Wh battery. We’ve lowered the bottom bracket to accommodate 29” wheels. Suspension is provided by a 160mm RockShox Zeb Select+ Charger RC2.1 Debonair fork and a Super Deluxe Select rear shock. Stop on a dime with ultra-powerful Code R brakes with 200mm rotors front and rear. Traction is provided by 2.5” Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ tires. That big rugged peak you’ve been meaning to bag? You’ve got that.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB HTZ i35 TCS 2.0 29”
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Select+ Charger RC 2.1 DebonAir 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano Deore
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX/NX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Code R with 200mm front/200mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TranzX dropper post Internal 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai EXO+ TR 3C 29x2.5"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Assegai EXO+ TR 3C 29x2.5"
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Motor: Shimano EP800 25kph
- Battery: Shimano 504Wh
- Display: Shimano SC-EM800