How to take photos that sell
Use the maximum number of photos allowed to show your bike’s best features. The best images to help sell your e-bike is:
- a side profile
- a front profile
- close ups of the battery and gears
- close up of any marks or scratches
- close ups of any special features like LCD screens or a bike rack
- Use natural light and no flash
- Include a common object for scale, such as a helmet
- Show the bike from the side, the front.
- Show close-ups of the gears, the wheel alignment, the battery, and the brakes, as well as any special features or extras your bike might have.
- Shoot against a clean, simple background, without any clutter surrounding the bike.
Consider using videos as part of your listing
- Take a video of your wheel alignment, and the wheel spinning.
- Show close-ups of any special features of your bike
- Show the battery, the brakes, and gears to show the condition of the bike.